Are you looking for a software program that can do it all? Choosing the right tax software can be a challenge. Hopefully the following information will be helpful.
Online tax filing programs should provide the following features:
- Step-by-step guidance.
- Fast and easy filing, even for a more difficult tax situation.
- Free tax calculators available for various deductions.
- A program that will reduce your risk of being audited.
- Guaranteeing the accuracy of your return.
- Reviewing and checking your return for errors.
- Maximizing your refund, and providing deductions to reduce your tax liability.
- Saves your information for easy access the following years.
There are a few questions you may want to ask yourself in selecting a software program for your personal tax situation.
1. Is there help available if I have questions?
Be sure to select a program that has someone available to answer any questions you may have. Most online preparation services provide support that is available 24 hours a day to answer questions.
2. What options does the online service have for filing your tax return?
You’ll want to make sure that once your return is complete you can e-file it directly to the IRS for the fastest turn-around time.
3. Is your information secure?
Research the companies website to make sure they are 100% safe and secure.
I have found that TurboTax Online offers all of the above features and offers much more. Prepare your taxes with ease and confidence.
Visit to get started preparing your taxes today.
Of course it starts out by asking the obvious questions like, “Are you married?” The graphical icons provide a no non-sense approach to the site. You will not have to spend hours trying to figure out what to do. The site is the easiest tax preparation site I’ve seen. Once you have filed with Turbo Tax then, in future years all of your data is simply imported from last year’s return. You will only have to change things that have changed in your life such as, having a baby, buying or selling a house or retiring.